Teaching in His Name

I am working on a true relationship with the Lord, and feel that teaching is a way that I can share His love with others.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Boldness!

Today after church there was a man standing waiting for prayer from someone on the ministry team. I, still feeling unsure about praying outloud for people, sat for a few moments watching this man. Then, something (probably God), told me to step out of my comfort zone and go up to this man and pray for him. Well, it ended up being an amazing experience. For the first time, I was able to go up to someone I did not know and to listen to them and pray with them. This man and I ended up talking for a while and I was able to share some with him about what is going on in my life as well. He also expressed that he is going to start going to this church on a regular basis! Praise God!

Lord,
Thank you for the boldness to follow your calling into ministry. Thank you for using me to further your Kingdom through my gift of listening. Continue to use me in this way and to reveal my spriritual gifts more to me Lord. Lord, you have never forsaken me and I just praise you. Be my strength and my guide Lord. All of this I pray in Jesus Holy Name, Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home