Teaching in His Name

I am working on a true relationship with the Lord, and feel that teaching is a way that I can share His love with others.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mothers

I heard a story at church about a mother during the period of Nazi concentration camps who chose to die with her son so she could comfort him and he would not be scared of dying himself. This is such an amazing Love that reminded me of God's Love and also the unconditional Love I receive from my own mother every day.

Lord,
I just thank you today for the message that was shared at church. As I gather with my family today to celebrate the mothers, please just bless the time we have together and help me to show my mother the same kind of Love that she has shown me. Lord, help me to appreciate my mother each and every day...thank you for her. She is the most hard-working, caring mother a daughter could have. I am truly blessed!

In Jesus Name,
Amen

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Shay said...

I agree. We do have a great mom. In fact, she's the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home