Teaching in His Name

I am working on a true relationship with the Lord, and feel that teaching is a way that I can share His love with others.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Blessed

Lord,
I just thank you so much for this day. Thank you for time with my sister and my two beautiful nieces, a reminder of the gifts you have given me in an amazing family. Thank you for the message that was shared today at the women's breakfast at church.

It seems this weekend Lord that you are trying to tell me that I am a worthwhile person in your eyes, and that your Love is more fulfilling than anything else I may need or want. Lord it is so amazing that you seem to always comfort me and are there for me whenever I need you and especially in times of loneliness.

I have been feeling lately that I am not a worthwhile woman without a man in my life, but I know Lord that you are going to provide that for me in your perfect time.
Lord, grant me patience and wisdom when it comes to relationships with men. Thank you Lord for friendships and for your unconditional Love.

In Jesus Holy Name,
Amen

1 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Blogger Shay said...

Father God, thank you for speaking Your word into Stacey's life. Please continue to reveal to her the unique and special person that you have made her and continue to pour you blessings on her. Remind her every day that she is a worthwhile woman. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful sister and friend who is there for me and will hold my hand and pray with me in troubled times. God, you are so great! In Jesus name, Amen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home