Teaching in His Name

I am working on a true relationship with the Lord, and feel that teaching is a way that I can share His love with others.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Overwhelmed

WOW! This week has been extremely hard and extremely draining. Teaching is going well, but I am so overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done by the end of the school year. Personally, I am also struggling with some issues as far as priorities and relationships. It has been amazing though getting to talk to my sister on the phone, because she is great at just listening and then giving advice where it is needed. I have also received some prayer, so that helped as well.

Lord,
I just need your strength this week to continue to do what you have called me to do. Lord, please refill me with your holy spirit so that I may be a light and guide to others in your name. I am feeling spiritually bankrupt right now, and this feeling is terrible! Help me to understand relationships that I have formed, and to make sure I do not take for granted those relationships that are important...especially my family, Lord. Thank you for time with my family this week, my sister, her husband, and my amazing nephew and two nieces. They are so important to me Lord, help me to show them that they are a top priority. Thank you for your continued work in my life. Please don't leave me alone...I need you now more than ever.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home